Monday, March 26, 2007

A sleepover and stuff

Yesterday I went to Ander's house for a sleepover. It was cool. He has this awesome old house, a cool yard, and a trampoline. Some other friends came over too and we had a party, mainly spent attacking each other on the trampoline. Then most of them went home and a couple stayed, Molly and Lucy, cool people, at which point we began to do other things, like legos and board games. Plus we played SoulCalibur II until 2 in the morning, lol. Because of this, we didn't get up until ten am. I was woken by Molly poking me with a stick. I tried to go back to sleep, but she began to poke me in the head, and it's kind of hard to sleep with a stick being jabbed into your face.
So we got up, ate, and then rode the bus downtown. The idea was to learn how to use mass transit. We went to some cool places, and I spent $5.25 on a plate of yakisoba I didn't even eat. Eventually we took the MAX home. So that's what happened.

No comments: