Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Crazy Weather

Man, the weather these days. Maybe it has something to do with global warming, but it's been all over the place. In Portland, "April showers bring May hailstorms". I was riding my bike to the library a couple days ago, and I started hearing plinking noises on my helmet. Five minutes later, I was hiding under a tree, soaked, probably bruised in a couple places, hoping this would only last another few minutes. I got lucky.
And now, like two days later, it's sunny, about seventy degrees, and I'm sitting on the patio, writing this post and listening to our little fountain bubbling away. What the heck. Yeah, I blame global warming, especially since it was 89 degrees in my room last night.

1 comment:

•L¥ÇÅN• said...

Yeah, it was like that in Tillamook too. It was sunny on Monday, whern we got there, then the next morning, cool and foggy, and the day after that, it was sunny again. Pretty wierd.